A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case are data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
The cookies used on this website are those generated by Google Analitycs, the name and specific purpose of each of them being the following:
· _Ga: Expires 2 years after the last update. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
· _Gid: Expires after 1 day from the last update. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come and the pages, appears anonymously.
· _Gat: Expires after 1 minute from the last update. Google Universal Analytics installs these cookies to speed up the request rate and limit data collection on high-traffic sites.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
· Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies -in-internet-explorer-9
· Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
· Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl = en & answer = 95647
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
· Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/ver-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-a7d95376-f2cd-8e4a-25dc-1de753474879
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.