Social media policy.
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, LOPD-GDD on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee and Digital Rights, European Regulation 2016/679, on the protection of personal data, RGPD and Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
ISDEC SOLUCIONES GLOBALES EN RR.HH., SL, informs users that a profile has been created on the social networks of Instagram and Linkedin with the main purpose of providing information and advertising its products and services.
The User has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by ISDEC, thus showing interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the treatment of the personal data published on your profile. These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, limitation, deletion and opposition, which you have and which can be exercised before ISDEC, you must take into account the following nuances:
Right of Access:It is the right of the User to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that ISDEC has made or carries out, as well as the information available on the origin of these data and the communications made or planned thereof. This right will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information in the User profiles.
Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of ISDEC.
Right of Cancellation:It is the right to delete the User’s personal data, except for the provisions of other applicable laws that determine the obligation to keep them, in a timely manner. This right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking the profile to which it is attached.
Right of Opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by ISDEC. As in the right of cancellation, you can exercise, for example, by unlinking the profile to which you are attached.
Right to Limitation: The interested party may request the exercise of their right to limit the processing of their data in cases where:
• The Interested Party contests the accuracy of the data.
• When the data collected is not needed for the purposes of the treatment, but if it is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a judicial procedure.
• When the Interested Party opposes the treatment while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller prevail over those of the Interested Party.
Right to Portability: The Interested Party has the right to receive their personal data, from the data controller to whom they have previously been delivered, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, with the aim of transmitting them. to another person in charge, without being prevented by the person in charge of treatment to whom the data had previously been provided.
Right to Suppression and Forgetfulness: The Interested Party has the right to suppress their personal data when:
• These are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
• You have withdrawn consent and there is no legal basis that indicates otherwise.
• Your right to object to the processing of your data has been exercised and no legitimate reasons prevail for such processing.
• The data is processed in a lawful manner or must be deleted due to a legal obligation to which the person responsible for the treatment is subject.
• The data have been obtained through a relationship with the offer of services of the information society.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must meet the following requirements:
• Submission of a letter addressed to ISDEC, at the address C / Can Pantiquet nº47, 3ª planta, 08100-Mollet del Vallés (Barcelona) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise must meet the legal requirements: name, surname of the interested party and copy of the DNI. In the exceptional cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person who represents it by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation.
• Request in which the request is specified. If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information you have with your personal data. If you request information for a specific file, only the information for this file. If you request information related to a third party, it can never be provided. If you request it by phone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and will be informed of how you can do it and the address to which it should be sent.
• Address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the signatory, supporting documents of the request that is formulated. The interested party must use any means that allows proof of sending and receiving the request.
Use of the profile.
ISDEC will carry out the following actions:
• Access to public information on the profile.
• Publication in the user’s profile of all the information already published on the ISDEC page.
• Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
• Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the User’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that is no longer interesting and restrict who shares their connections with; therefore you must access your privacy settings.
ISDEC will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if you decide to process your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSICE.