This Website is owned by ISDEC SOLUCIONES GLOBALES EN RR.HH, SL, (hereinafter ISDEC) an entity duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 42365, Folio 197, Page B405525, with registered office at Calle Can Pantiquet nº 47 , 3rd floor, 08100-Mollet del Vallés (Barcelona) and with NIF: B65495533.
Customer service phone:
- From Spain: 935 792 306
- From abroad: 00 34 935 792 306
2.1.- Access to this website, as well as the use of the functionalities (hereinafter, Services) and contents (hereinafter, Contents) that are offered in it attributes to whoever does so the condition of user and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. If the user decides not to accept any of the aforementioned rules or manifests some kind of reservation, he must refrain from accessing the website or using its Services and Contents.
2.2.- Access and / or use of certain Contents or Services may be subject to special conditions or rules of use that, depending on the case, may substitute, complete or modify this Legal Notice. If there is a contradiction between the conditions or rules of special use and the Legal Notice, those of special use will have preferential application, so they must also be read and accepted by the user.
2.3.- This Legal Notice and the rest of the existing conditions on the Website may be modified or replaced at any time. The new conditions will replace, complete or modify the current ones from the moment they are published on the Website or by any other means that allows the user to know them.
2.4.- ISDEC reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the Content or the Services of the Website, its links or the information obtained through it, without the need for prior notice.
3-General conditions of use:
3.1.- The information contained in the Website and the products and services offered through it are mainly intended for natural or legal persons, public and private, with residence in Spain and / or the European Union and / or who access from Spain and / or the European Union, for which ISDEC declines all responsibility for the consequences that may arise from access made from jurisdictions where the distribution or use of said elements could be contrary to the existing regulations in that country.
3.2.- The Contents and Services offered through this Website are intended for use by persons of legal age. The use by minors without the consent of their legal guardians is prohibited.
3.4.- ISDEC obtains the Contents included in the Website from sources considered reliable. However, it cannot be guaranteed that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date at all times. Therefore, ISDEC expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in this Website.
3.5.- Although ISDEC makes all reasonable efforts so that the Contents and Services offered through this Website are permanently available, the user must bear in mind that there may be interruptions or limitations of access or use derived from accidental and unforeseen events or the performance of actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations.
3.6.- The cost of the telephone line that the use of the Website generates for the user and any other expenses other than the mere access to it and its making available to the users, will be borne exclusively by them.
3.7.- Access to certain Contents or the use of certain Services on the Website may make it necessary for the user to download computer applications on their computer. This will be done under the sole responsibility of the user, without any liability arising from such actions being required of ISDEC.
3.8.- In accessing the Contents and using the Services offered through this Website, the user is subject to the following rules:
- No uses may be made that injure or damage the rights or interests of ISDEC or of any registered trademark and / or domains owned by it, other users or third parties; especially, intellectual, industrial or similar property rights.
- Activities that are contrary to the Law, morals, public order or generally accepted good customs may not be carried out.
- It can only be accessed through the Interface made available to the user by ISDEC on this Website. Access by different means is prohibited.
- The user must act without falsifying their identity or impersonating that of a third party.
- The dissemination or management of content that contains malicious codes or other computer programs that may interrupt, destroy or damage the operation of any application, computer equipment or telecommunications system is prohibited.
- The user will not be able to carry out activities that damage, deteriorate or render useless the Website, its Contents or Services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them, or access or attempt to improperly access those sections to which they do not have access, or interrupt , intercept, manipulate or impair the use of services by other users.
- The user may not copy, modify, eliminate or manipulate the existing symbols on the Website that reflect intellectual or industrial property rights of ISDEC or any registered trademark belonging to said company, as well as its domains, those of third parties or of the technical devices established for the identification or protection of content, nor alter, withdraw or manipulate these in any way.
4-Conditions for the resolution of queries and questions:
The formulation of queries and questions by the user through any of the existing sections on this Website is free and voluntary. In the event that the user makes a query or question, it will be subject to the conditions listed below:
- The queries and questions posed and the response to them may be published on the Website, although ISDEC reserves the right to publish only those it deems most interesting.
5.1.- The user acknowledges that the use of this Website and its Contents and Services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, ISDEC does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the operation of the Website, its Services and Contents and its quality.
- The purpose for which the Website serves the objectives of the user.
- The infringement of current legislation by the user or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the user or third parties. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the Contents or Services by unauthorized third parties. or, where appropriate, the interception, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the Contents and Services offered and the subsequent use that the user makes of them.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the Website and damages caused to users, when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
5.2.- ISDEC reserves the right to discretionally deny any user access to this Website or the Services or Contents offered therein if there are indications that they will use them against this Legal Notice. This will be done without the need for prior warning and without ISDEC assuming any responsibility for said decision, either to the interested party or to third parties.
5.3.- The Website may provide the appropriate technical means to control that the dissemination of illegal content does not occur, that damages the goods, rights or interests of ISDEC or third parties or that violate this Legal Notice.
5.4.- Any user may report to ISDEC a violation of this Legal Notice or of the other applicable conditions through the email address that is published on the Customer Service Website. However, ISDEC will not be obliged to address said claim if it considers that the violation has not occurred or that, having occurred, is exceptionally justified by the circumstances of the specific case.
5.5.- ISDEC reserves the right to claim judicially against all those users who carry out, by themselves or through third parties, actions prohibited in this Legal Notice.
6-Industrial and intellectual property:
6.1.- All the Contents and Services of this Site (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual contents, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of ISDEC or third parties that ISDEC has a license to use, the user not acquiring any power over them either by the mere use of the Site or other causes.
Any improper use of said elements by persons other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means. The intellectual and industrial property rights must be respected by everyone who accesses this page, assuming the user the exclusive responsibility that may arise from said use.
7-Partial nullity and resignation:
If any of the clauses of this Legal Notice were declared totally or partially null or ineffective, the rest will fully maintain their validity and validity.
The waiver by ISDEC to exercise any of the powers recognized by this Legal Notice will not prevent it from subsequently invoking them in the event of any other breach.
8-Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
8.1.- The user agrees to make correct use of this Website in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice and with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, may be applicable.
8.2.- This Legal Notice is governed by Catalan and Spanish legislation, with the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona being competent to know any questions that may arise about its interpretation, application and compliance.