“Emotional education is the ability to listen to almost anything, without losing our temper or our self-esteem” (Robert Frost)
ISDEC as an innovative company specialized in the human resources sector, we are pioneers in reaching the educational field , for this reason we have developed a workshop focused on teachers.
In educational centers, perhaps more slowly than in the business environment, there is also a commitment to learning and training in the management of emotions. Many organizations have already internalized it, research provides evidence of the benefits of developing these social-emotional skills.
What is emotional intelligence?
It is the ability to identify and manage our emotions properly, and on the other, it is the ability to understand and relate effectively with others. Emotional intelligence intervenes in our vital decisions, in the way we look at ourselves and the world, and in the management of our feelings and moods. The development of emotional intelligence improves our well-being and makes us feel better.
The objective is to develop social-emotional learning skills to facilitate that stressful situations can be addressed calmly and balanced, acquiring emotional management strategies creating a good climate in the classroom, promoting emotional and cognitive growth, ultimately enhancing emotional well-being.
What does knowing how to manage emotions give me?
- Develop a better understanding of emotions and the ability to regulate them.
- Being able to recognize the emotions of other people, promoting empathy.
- Being able to name them correctly through being aware.
- Optimize processes from frustration to tolerance.
- Transition from negative emotions to positive emotions.
- Greater ability to resolve problems and conflicts.
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Performance improvement.
- Better work environment.
- Prevention and reduction of stress.
- Promotes decision making.
- Enhance creativity, motivation and teamwork.
- Decreases muscle and mental tension.
- Changes in motor responses (perception of serenity).
- Changes in cognitive responses (perception of tranquility).
Emotional Workshop Teachers